Please note that my practice is currently not accepting new clients. I will update this website as my availability changes.
In a maze it’s “Which way do I go?” You want to get lost. But with a labyrinth, there’s a pattern. You think you’re constantly getting close, then going farther away. But you know you’re going to get there in the end. – Jeff Bridges At one time or another, we all doubt that we will “get there in the end.” We doubt that we or our children will overcome the challenges in our lives, have fulfilling relationships or careers, find the parts of ourselves that have gone missing, or see our dreams realized. On a basic level, therapy is about finding or rediscovering your path, restoring faith in your abilities, and developing new skills to make your journey a successful one.
As a psychologist with extensive clinical training in research-supported therapy and assessment for clients of all ages, I can help you or your loved ones navigate a wide range of difficulties. My services include the following:
- Individual therapy for children, teenagers, and adults
- Evaluations to assess for autism, ADHD, learning differences, and other diagnoses across the lifespan
- Behavior management and parent consultation for kids of all ages
- Cognitive-behavioral coaching for teens and adults with ADHD
- Career assessment and counseling for teenagers and adults
- Parent-focused treatment for childhood anxiety (SPACE)
I approach my work with warmth, humor, empathy, and creativity, and I will collaborate with you to tailor treatment to your needs. Conveniently located in Durham near Duke’s east campus, I serve individuals and families throughout the state of North Carolina. I offer both in-person appointments and telehealth services.
Dr. Lindsey Copeland
Portal for Existing Clients: https://lindseycopeland.clientsecure.me
Office Location: 1316 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705